NOTE FACEBOOK : Wednesday, March 30, 2011


I'm alone
by Reksa Buana (Notes) on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 8:13pm


So I'm going to go see you right now, that's what I've decided I want to have you listen to this song, that I have in my pocket
Quietly, I turned up the volume, to make sure that it was there
Oh good-bye days, right now I've got the feeling that things are going to change; so long to everything up until yesterday An uncoolkindness is at my side
With you
I pass one ear phone over to you
And this moment slowly streams over to you
Can you really love me? Even though I sometimes lose my way
Oh good-bye days, right now things inside my heart have begun to change, alright An uncool kindness is at my side
With you
If possible,I'd like to not have sad feelings
But they'll come to me, won't they?
In those times, it would be good, if only I could say
"Yeah, hello! My friend", with a smile
When we both are humming the same song, I wish for you to be by my side
I'm glad that we were able to meet each other, with such an uncool kindness
... Good-bye days



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sahabat Sejati

Masyarakat Ibu Kota Jawa Barat yang masih melakukan Buang Air Besar Sembarangan (BABS)